Re: [squid-users] various squid instances on same server

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:52:21 +1200

Enrique wrote:
> Hello Amos
> you can tellme some example of an ACL please??

http_port 1234
http_port 3128

acl port1234 myport 1234
acl port3128 myport 3128

tcp_outgoing_address 10.0.0.1 allow port1234
tcp_outgoing_address 10.0.0.1 deny !port1234

tcp_outgoing_address 10.0.0.2 allow port3128
tcp_outgoing_address 10.0.0.2 deny !port3128

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.13