[squid-users] Squid Cache...

From: Sagar Navalkar <sagar.navalkar_at_idbiintech.com>
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:06:07 +0530

Hi,

I understand the fact that cache in fact helps improve speed!

Please let me know if clearing the squid cache will help in eliminating the corrupted cache files & help to improve the proxy performance.

How frequently can the squid cache be cleared? And is it advisable to clear the cache frequently or otherwise to improve performance.?

Regards,

Sagar Navalkar
Team Leader
Information Security
IDBI Intech Ltd.
A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job!!!
.....Ziz Zigler