RE: [squid-users] Squid Cache...

From: Sagar Navalkar <sagar.navalkar_at_idbiintech.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 10:03:36 +0530

Hi Amos/Jeff,

Thanks for the reply..... I would be obliged if you could please let me
know a few pros/cons of clearing squid cache on a regular basis.

Also would you please explain the statements below:
1) Or maybe just setting the garage high/low watermarks closer together for
a smaller chunk of work at disposal time.
2) But watch the user:group actually match what your Squid uses.
Am a bit lost here!

Regards,

Sagar Navalkar
A lot of people quit looking for work as soon as they find a job!!!
.....Ziz Zigler