Re: [squid-users] streaming live television and performance problems

From: J Webster <webster_jack_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2009 10:21:44 +0100

So, in other words, if you use the proxy server to stream video content,
then don't bother with trying to cache any of the files at all?
Is there a way we can identify streamed video and ignore it, yet cache
everything else?
I'm guessing ignore mp3, mpeg, avi, flv. SOme streamed content might use
their own preference so it's difficult to catch everything?