[squid-users] Restricting access to users logging onto windows domain

From: Tejpal Amin <tejpal.amin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 17:49:34 +0530

HI,

I have a squid proxy which uses NTLM authentication for authenticating users.

I would like to restrict access only to users logging onto domain for
the other users it should deny access.
The problem I am facing is that for machines that are not joined to
windows domain, the squid throws up an authentication dialog box.

Please advice on how to stop this pop up.

Regards,
Tejpal Amin