Re: [squid-users] Purge tool in 'related software' not downloadable

From: Ross J. Reedstrom <reedstrm_at_rice.edu>
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 13:51:34 -0500

The Internet Archive to the rescue:

http://web.archive.org/web/20070729044433/http://www.wa.apana.org.au/~dean/squidpurge/

Ross

--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 reedstrm_at_rice.edu
Systems Engineer & Admin, Research Scientist        phone: 713-348-6166
The Connexions Project      http://cnx.org            fax: 713-348-3665
Rice University MS-375, Houston, TX 77005
GPG Key fingerprint = F023 82C8 9B0E 2CC6 0D8E  F888 D3AE 810E 88F0 BEDE