Re: [squid-users] StoreUrlRewrite + url_rewrite_program

From: pokeman <asifbakali_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 03:26:52 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks for your prompt response i am using custom url-rewrite script to catch
and save object like same as videocache. the only issue they cannot catch
youtube. the idea store-urlrewrite to save youtube object. one more thing i
am think about that currenlty i have over 500 GB content save in my httpd
server. and squid have only 200 gb cache drives. after implement
store_rewrite we need to add more storage. any other why to save this object
istead of squid save in my httpd server.