Re: [squid-users] StoreUrlRewrite + url_rewrite_program

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 22:49:34 +1200

pokeman wrote:
> Thanks for your prompt response i am using custom url-rewrite script to catch
> and save object like same as videocache. the only issue they cannot catch
> youtube. the idea store-urlrewrite to save youtube object. one more thing i
> am think about that currenlty i have over 500 GB content save in my httpd
> server. and squid have only 200 gb cache drives. after implement
> store_rewrite we need to add more storage. any other why to save this object
> istead of squid save in my httpd server.

Youtube requires special handling. The details are written here:

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent/YouTube
http://wiki.squid-cache.org/ConfigExamples/DynamicContent/YouTube/Discussion

Also note that the fine details change regularly, so even those pages
change almost monthly as the interested people find additions and
alterations.

Amos

--
Please be using