Re: [squid-users] Restricting access to users logging onto windows domain

From: Tejpal Amin <tejpal.amin_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 17:07:52 +0530

AMos,

I tried putting this line in the conf file but it did not work.

My aim is to stop users not logging onto my AD domain from accessing
the internet.
I have configured NTLM authentication for my squid but the issue is
teh users not logging onto teh domain get a prompt for authentication.

There should be no way of accessing teh internet for non domain users.

Regards
Tej