[squid-users] Squid traffic limit

From: Дмитрий Нестеркин <undelborg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 12:31:32 +0400

Hi!

I need to set up a monthly traffic quota for one domain user (or one
group - what's easier). Users are authenticated via Kerberos.
I need to set up quota based on domain usernames, but all HOWTOs I've
found describe how to make it for IP addresses of user machines. The
problem is that some of our users use more than one machine, but quota
should work on any PC.
Any ideas?

I have: iptables, Squid 2.7Stable3-4.1, Debian lenny, Lightsquid(I
suppose there is a way to use its logs for my task)

--
Best regards,
Dmitry