[squid-users] yahoo messenger not working behind squid

From: Matheus <mattheusk_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 18:43:40 +0300

Hello gurus out there, I am sorry am very poor at squid and learning
Linux alone. I have just 11 pc's running WinXp and my gateway is a
SuSe 10.3 box with squid 2.6. I can browse anything well with Firefox
and IE but yahoo messenger just cannot login despite waiting for it.
All my traffic is engeneered to go through port 1328. Please help me
out.

--
Matheus
P.O.Box 1402