Re: [squid-users] how to use default username/password with ntlm_auth on windows

From: Navjeet <navjeetc_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:34:50 -0400

Well we have many servers in our development environment (windows
server 2003) that access web services on the internet. They have to
all go through our company's proxy server (which is NTLM based). Now
these servers have applications that are running all the time (as
windows services) and there are only local users on these servers. Now
the proxy server can only be accessed with valid NTLM credentials
(Domain, username and password) Now when squid forwards the request to
the proxy server we always want to send a fixed domain, username and
password to it (for authentication). How can we do that with squid?

Navjeet
Blog: http://chabbewal.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/navjeetc