Re: [squid-users] Information flodded in logfiles

From: sandiphw <sandiphw_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Sep 2009 06:21:08 -0700 (PDT)

Thank you all for valuable assistance. I am working in a corporate
environment. squid is installed on linux server and all these desktops/
laptops (Windows) generating these logs are through samba client. These
thing happens very recently and request are coming from hundreds of clients.
We have not installed any new software to any client machine.

Anyhow, I shall try to build a syslog server, but it may takes time due to
my limited knowledge. If you can advise me how to fix log sizes through
squid configuration, it will give me a temporary relief.

Regards,

SKS