[squid-users] squid3 with dansguardian in non-transparent mode

From: sameer shinde <s9sameer_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Sep 2009 11:20:31 +0530

Hi All,

I'm having squid 3.0 running on my Ubuntu 8.04 server in n NON-transperant mode.
(I want it that way). I'm trying to configure the Dansguardian as a
content filtering
and restricting access to unwanted sites, for which I've installed
Dansguardian 2.9.9.7
The DansGuardian is also seem to be configured. But it is not doing
the filtering.
can someone tell me how to link it with squid3 in a non-transparent mode?

I'm checking with google, but everyone is talking about the transparent proxy
with iptables. I don't want to do all this things. I want to configure
it in non-transparent mode
itself. so just want to link it with squid3 so that it works.

Sameer Shinde.
M:- +91 98204 61580
Every man is the architect of his own fortune.