[squid-users] External Script for checks

From: <michel_at_casa.co.cu>
Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2009 03:15:36 -0400

Hello

Using freeradius to connect my remote users via Dialin, each time they
connect my users, is assigned a random ip.

My question:

Would like to make a script for my squid server then checks against
mysql search if the user is connected, compare against a file if the
user exists in that list, take the ip address that I assign freeradius
(stored in mysql) and squid allows Internet access.

Currently my users must be authenticated to access group because they
have permission to access certain sites while the rest did not.

Is there any page where this is documented?

Suggestions?

Greetings
Michel
Webmail, servicio de correo electronico