Re: [squid-users] Uncheable object in squid

From: Henrik Nordstrom <henrik_at_henriknordstrom.net>
Date: Tue, 06 Oct 2009 23:32:34 +0200

tis 2009-10-06 klockan 20:52 +0000 skrev Hardeep Uppal:
> I am using squid2.6-Stable22 on fedora 8 and i am trying to find
> objects that are uncacheable in squid. Is there a way to make
> access.log file give information about objects that squid will not cache. I need to find number of
> uncacheable object (dynamic, https, no-cache) which cause TCP_MISS.

store.log is probably a better place to look. Objects there with a 200
status code and FFFFFFFF as file number are likely candidates..

There may be other reasons why an object do not get cached such as
temporary failures, aborted requests etc, but this will at least narrow
down your serach considerably.