[squid-users] ACL filter by domain AND url

From: Mlib <sysop_at_montroselibrary.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Oct 2009 17:10:18 -0700 (PDT)

Squid noob here.

Setting up a language lab. I need to ALLOW only 6 web sites.

2 of the 6 are complete domains - that part I have working.
4 of the 6 are URLs (i.e. only part of a domain) - that part I need help
with.

Here's my squid.conf (once again - it's working for the full domains)

visible_hostname mlibrary
acl all src 0.0.0.0/0.0.0.0
acl localnet src 192.168.100.0/24
acl whitelist dstdomain "/etc/squid/whitelist"
http_access allow localnet whitelist
http_port 8080

Here's the whitelist

.elllo.org
.montroselibrary.org

I need to allow the following 4 urls (and just those pages, nothing more in
those domains).

http://rlnvault.com/rln09/shows/spanish/coffee-break-spanish/
http://www.bbc.co.uk/languages/
http://www.eslpod.com/website/index_new.html
http://www.mangolanguages.com/lesson

Reading (*gasp*) the wiki at squid-cache.org, it looks like url_regex will
work, I just don't understand how to add it to my squid.conf like I did with
dstdomain.

Tnx - Mlibrary