[squid-users] Set tcp_outgoing_address to take effect on the cache_peer

From: Dimitri Syuoul <dsyuoul_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 23:13:55 -0500

Hello,

I have a squid installation on my LAN, it forwards all requests to the
remote cache_peer. My question is... would there be a way for me to
specify to the cache_peer that an acl user should use a specific
tcp_outgoing_address that is bound to that remote box? Id like to be
able to manage that on my box rather then on the remote one.

Thank you.

Dimitri