Re: [squid-users] anonymous proxy

From: espoire20 <zakariase2002_at_yahoo.fr>
Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 01:27:06 -0800 (PST)

OK but what do you mean 2. A simple regex deny for proxy
i have already blocked all outbound HTTP traffic in my routeur Cisco and i
allowed just the proxy server and also i installed and configured the
squiGaurd with Blacklist but they can use the anonymous proxy and go to see
web site blocked

for example for windows we can found bloking tools
http://www.programmez.com/actualites.php?id_actu=2446 but me i need somthing
in linux

anonymous proxy like : www.Vtunnel.com , http://www.unblockya.com/

I think in squid or linux we have blocking tools that we can use to block
anonymous proxy

many thanks