Re: [squid-users] anonymous proxy

From: Marcus Kool <marcus.kool_at_urlfilterdb.com>
Date: Wed, 04 Nov 2009 10:07:07 -0200

There are over 75000 proxy sites and every day new ones appear.
There are numerous Yahoo groups, Google groups and mailing lists
who distribute new proxy sites every day.

Sure, a network admin can make it a full daytime job to
run the race against the clock; block used proxy sites and block
tomorrow the proxy sites that his users used today, or...
evaluate several URL filters.

-Marcus