[squid-users] Question about Squid's new compression capability

From: Landy Landy <landysaccount_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 18:36:03 -0800 (PST)

Hello.

I have squid 3.0 running for quite a while now and it works fine. Now, I would like to upgrade to 3.1 to add the compression capability to maybe save some bandwidth on our WLAN. I would like to know if theres something I need to do in order to get it working and also, I would like if anyone on the list has this capability on a production server?

Thanks in advanced for your help.