[squid-users] Different ACLs for different interfaces on the same squid instance

From: Gary Bennett <benngl_at_shands.ufl.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:36:28 -0500

We have two virtual interfaces on our squid server:

acl authproxy myip 1.1.1.100
acl ipproxy myip 1.1.1.101

We would like to make all users coming in via the authproxy network connection authenticate via our LDAP. We would like all users coming in via ipproxy to have no auth, but be restricted to a certain network range.

How can we place different ACLs on different interfaces? TIA for any assistance