Re: [squid-users] Different ACLs for different interfaces on the same squid instance

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Nov 2009 11:42:32 +1300

On Tue, 24 Nov 2009 12:36:28 -0500, "Gary Bennett" <benngl_at_shands.ufl.edu>
wrote:
> We have two virtual interfaces on our squid server:
>
> acl authproxy myip 1.1.1.100
> acl ipproxy myip 1.1.1.101
>
> We would like to make all users coming in via the authproxy network
> connection authenticate via our LDAP. We would like all users coming in
via
> ipproxy to have no auth, but be restricted to a certain network range.
>
> How can we place different ACLs on different interfaces? TIA for any
> assistance

http://wiki.squid-cache.org/Features/Authentication#How_do_I_use_authentication_in_access_controls.3F

Tote the example of time-based authentication. You want something very
similar but using those "myip" ACLs instead of the "time" type.

Amos