[squid-users] Reverse proxy (with squid :) ) and http basic authentication

From: Sébastien WENSKE <sebastien_at_wenske.fr>
Date: Thu, 26 Nov 2009 22:55:32 +0100

Hi All,

I have some troubles with an http basic authentication through a Squid reverse proxy.
The web site (nagios) ask me for credentials, I put them correctly but he refuse to log me.

I get this error:

This server could not verify that you are authorized to access the document requested. Either you supplied the wrong credentials (e.g., bad password), or your browser doesn't understand how to supply the credentials required.

Is it something special to do, on the squid box?

Many thanks,

Sébastien WENSKE