[squid-users] Problem with squid corrupting page layout

From: Marisa Giancarla <pulpfictionstore_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 2009 23:44:33 -0800

I am trying to set up squid-3 for my caching proxy and I am having
trouble with the pages returned missing their graphics and other
layout elements being rendered in odd ways. Everything else seems to
be running fine, but this reformatting of web pages is a fly in the
ointment to this project. Can someone give me some suggestions on
where to go to fix this problem?

Thanks,
Marisa