Re: [squid-users] Squid at 100% CPU with 10 minutes period

From: Guy Bashkansky <guybas_at_gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Dec 2009 19:50:57 -0800

Amos,

Where can I find a list of the solved "Squid uses 100% CPU" bugs? It
would help me figure out which one I may be experiencing.

When I attach gdb to the running squid process, it does not find
debugging info, despite compiling with -g flag (maybe a gdb setup
problem, nm does show symbols).

When I try to use gprof for profiling (squid compiled with -pg),
squid.gmon contains only the initial configuration functions
profiling. I stop squid with -k shutdown signal so it exits normally
(which is necessary to produce squid.gmon).

Guy