[squid-users] Squid does not work after origin's server DirectoryIndex change

From: Adam Squids <reversesquid_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 6 Dec 2009 17:44:37 +0200

I had index.html redirecting to http://www.domain.com/online/1.html in
my origin server. Now I changed Apache configs and set DirectoryIndex
to be /online/1.html. When I browse straight to my origin, it works
fine. When I browse via my squid server I get ERR_READ_ERROR 104

I assume that in this case, 'connection reset by peer', peer==Apache
origin. How come I can access it when I browse straight to it ? and it
even works perfectly?
What should I look for in cache.log ? I did not find anything aspecially odd :)

Many thanks,

Adam