[squid-users] How to force squid to cache files when using auth ?

From: Thomas Bergerot <tom_at_radioshop.net>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 2009 18:10:07 +0100

Hi everyone,

I'm using squid to cache files inside our network.

When the requests are not using authentication, the files are cached in the swap directories.

I've got a software that uses basic authentication with the server to download files, and i noticed that Squid is not caching files when a basic auth is used in the request.

Could anyone tell me if there is a way to force Squid to cache the files even when using auth in GET/PUT requests please ?

Thank you very much for your help, and have a nice day :)

Regards

Thomas