[squid-users] Custom rules to analyze HTTP headers

From: Dererk <dererk_at_buenosaireslibre.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 2009 19:20:22 -0300

Hi there!

I'm requiring to create custom access rules for Squid so that I can
analyze the HTTP headers looking for a internal forward flag in which
the original IP of the request rests. This is because I'm using a CDN,
and they bring it in a custom-defined HTTP header.

I've been spending some time on url_rewrite_program, but I was not able
to find any way to get the full set of HTTP headers, if there's a chance to.

Can you point me to the right direction?

thanks in advance.

Greetings,

Dererk

--
BOFH excuse #183:
filesystem not big enough for Jumbo Kernel Patch