Re: [squid-users] any work arounds for bug 2176

From: Brett Lymn <blymn_at_baesystems.com.au>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 2009 16:25:39 +1030

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 07:57:21AM -0600, Bill Allison wrote:
> Sorry - that was misleading. I've had
> persistent_connection_after_error set on throughout my testing.

I don't have that in my config file at all so I would guess it is at
the default.

> I get the same error as Brett only when the body of the post is much greater than that which causes the post to fail.

I only tried a large-ish document. We did observe the same strange
limit that Bill has seen when we tested without the patch applied,
under a certain "magic" threshold the document would upload - the
threshold seemed to be around the 50k mark, over that threshold we
would just get popups.

> I'd like to correlate network traces with debug output and would appreciate suggestions as to which debug_options would include all possibly relevant info

I am a C coder and may have some time to do some debugging on this
between christmas and new year so, Amos, if you have any thoughts or
hints as to where to go looking I can certainly have a stab at it.

--
Brett Lymn
"Warning: