RE: [squid-users] Re: Check your disk space?!

From: Dean Weimer <dweimer_at_orscheln.com>
Date: Tue, 29 Dec 2009 10:14:14 -0600

Check what your Operating system reports on the disk volume, perhaps something else is being written to that disk. I even made the mistake once of taking a snapshot for temporary backup purposes of my cache volume during testing and forgot to delete it. Needless to say once that server went live it ran out of disk space in a hurry and took me a little while to figure out where all that disk space went.

Thanks,
     Dean Weimer
     Network Administrator
     Orscheln Management Co