Re: [squid-users] content filter

From: Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uhlar_at_fantomas.sk>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:54:38 +0100

On 30.12.09 11:55, Jeff Peng wrote:
> Is there a plugin for squid which can implement content filter?
> for example, if the webpage includes the keyword of "sex", the plugin
> will remove it or replace it to "***".

Should that apply to "middlesex" as long as to "sextant"?
I think that this is a perfect example how not to do content filtering.

Should it also replace "ass" with "butt"? Because people making buttumptions
will be embarbutted when they observe this mbuttive mistake.

Spam = (S)tupid (P)eople's (A)dvertising (M)ethod