RE: [squid-users] content filter

From: Mike Marchywka <marchywka_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 09:03:11 -0500

> Date: Wed, 30 Dec 2009 13:54:38 +0100
> To: squid-users_at_squid-cache.org
> Subject: Re: [squid-users] content filter
>
> On 30.12.09 11:55, Jeff Peng wrote:
>> Is there a plugin for squid which can implement content filter?
>> for example, if the webpage includes the keyword of "sex", the plugin
>> will remove it or replace it to "***".

I thought this might turn into a merit discussion LOL.
I use ad zapper but at least one piece of code, maybe ad zapper,
stated the authors didn't want it to be used for censorship or protecting
people from information. So you want to replace "Taiwan" with "China?"

http://clk.atdmt.com/GBL/go/177141665/direct/01/