[squid-users] Authentication Question

From: <Michael_Grasso_at_cadc.uscourts.gov>
Date: Sat, 2 Jan 2010 14:44:59 -0500

I setup two reverse proxy sites with LDAP authentication. Authentication
works fine when I access
either site. The problem I'm having is after I authenticate to either site,
I try and access a url on the other site and I'm prompted to authenticate
again. How can I tell squid to check the authenticated user and stop
prompting me
for another login?

Below is my squid.conf setup of both sites. Thanks....

acl ldap-auth proxy auth REQUIRED
http_access allow ldap-auth

http_port x.x.x.x:80 accel defaultsite=intranet.cadc.circdc.dcn
cache_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=intranet1
round-robin
cache_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=intranet2
round-robin
acl sites_intranet dstdomain intranet.cadc.circdc.dcn
http_access allow sites=intranet
cache_peer_access intranet1 allow sites_intranet
cache_peer_access intranet2 allow sites_intranet

http_port x.x.x.x:80 accel defaultsite=www.cadc.circdc.dcn
cach_peer x.x.x.x parent 80 0 no-query originserver name=iis
acl sites=iis dstdomain www.cadc.circdc.dcn
http_access allow sites=iis
cache_peer_access iis allow sites=iis

http_access deny all