Re: [squid-users] report of subdomains

From: Jason Healy <jhealy_at_logn.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Jan 2010 14:31:15 -0500

On Jan 2, 2010, at 10:06 PM, Guido Marino Lorenzutti wrote:

> Hi people: anyone knows of a log analizer (like sarg) that joins the subdomains in the reports, so you can know how much is consumed by domain? without this is impossible to know how much is transferred in rapidshare, facebook, etc.

I think Calamaris does a "2nd-level domain" report, so you see the top-N domains (e.g., "apple.com", "facebook.com", etc). If that isn't quite what you want, you could probably hack up one of the other scripts to include the top- and second-level domain name instead of just the top.

We used to use Calamaris, but have since switched to an in-house script that provides much of the same functionality. The 2nd-level domain report is one of our staples...

Jason

--
Jason Healy    |    jhealy@logn.net    |   http://www.logn.net/