Re: [squid-users] Squid url_rewrite and cookie

From: Rajesh Nair <rajesh.nair.in_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 23:59:42 +0530

Thanks for the response, Matt!

Unfortunately the "cooperating" HTTP service solution would not work
as I need to set the cookie for the same domain for which the request
is coming and that happens only when the request comes to the squid
proxy.

I have resolved it by extending the squid-url_rewrite protocol to
accept the cookie string too and modifying the squid code to send the
cookie in the 302 redirect response.

Let me know if anybody is interested in the patch!

Thanks,
Rajesh