Re: [squid-users] Squid url_rewrite and cookie

From: Matt W. Benjamin <matt_at_linuxbox.com>
Date: Tue, 5 Jan 2010 13:42:15 -0500 (EST)

Hi,

The way I conceived the url_rewrite protocol change (2004), the rewrite program a) got all http headers and b) could change headers. I hope you'll offer those capabilities, and please offer to squid-dev. These features are useful for reverse as well as forward proxy. No comment on redirect response part, squid developers will, though.

Thanks!

Matt