Re: [squid-users] Custom error message on acl deny

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 10 Jan 2010 00:55:51 +1300

Trever L. Adams wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I am trying to set up custom error messages based on http_reply_access deny.
>
> I have many different ones, I want custom error messages for several, is
> this possible?
>
> The closest I am seeing is http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/error_map/

http://www.squid-cache.org/Doc/config/deny_info/ is what you want. It's
linked to the name of the ACL being used last on the denial line.

NP: If your rule tuning does not naturally allow unique ACL names at the
end of all lines you may need to define some dummy ACL to appnd to the
lines like so: acl denied1 src all

Amos

--
Please be using