Re: [squid-users] reverse proxy caching authenticated sites

From: Nikolaos Pavlidis <Nikolaos.Pavlidis_at_beds.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 16:48:57 +0000

Hello,

Many thanks for your response, I have added
to the template of the site (to be applied on all pages)
and I still get TCP_MISS:FIRST_UP_PARENT unfortunately. Any adive on how
should I proceed would be much appreciated. Thank you in advance.

Kind Regards,

Nik

--
Nikolaos Pavlidis BSc (Hons) MBCS NCLP CEH CHFI
Systems Administrator