[squid-users] proxy auth using AD

From: Mike Barnard <mike.barnardq_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 12 Jan 2010 16:12:23 +0300

Hi,

I am wondering whether its possible to have proxy auth work with two
different OU and two DC entries.

I have two domains a.domain.com and b.domain.com, each with different
users. I need to have users from each domain authenticate and access
the Internet via proxy_auth.

Currently, I have,

auth_param basic program /usr/lib64/squid/squid_ldap_auth -R -b
"ou=Company Users,dc=a,dc=domain,dc=com" -D COMPANY\\binduser -w
bindpassword -f sAMAccountName=%s -h 1.2.3.4

Unfortunately, the b.domain.com users cannot authenticate unless I
have their entry in the squid conf as well. Is there a way I can have
the two domains with different OU's worked out.

Thanks

--
Mike
Of course, you might discount this possibility, but remember that one in