Re: [squid-users] Re: Re: Re: squid_kerb_auth problem

From: Umesh Bodalina <u.bodalina_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2010 17:22:59 +0200

Hi Markus
Just tested on my Ubuntu workstation:
Did a kinit with my username and firefox works without the
network.negotiate-auth.trusted-uris entries.
Workstations on AD also worked without any changes.
But my on my WinXP (not part of AD and using a different local userid)
I'm getting the same issue as Jose with firefox and IE 6.0.
kerbtray don't show any credentials.
Is there anyway of creating a kerb token on a windows workstation that
is not part of the AD domain?
Regards
Umesh