FW: [squid-users] CEF+WCC+Router utilization

From: Raphael Maseko <ralph_at_zamnet.zm>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 08:49:28 +0200

Thank Amos,

(a) The Squid boxes are beyond the router in question - i.e. connected on the Internet side of the network
(b) The Access list on the router that is redirecting traffic only redirects port 80 destined packets and allows the rest to flow normally
(c) The Squid boxes point to the upstream router as the default gateway so not let outbound traffic to go through the redirecting router again