Re: [squid-users] refresh pattern

From: Ernesto Nataloni <ernesto.nataloni_at_teleborsa.it>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 12:33:08 +0100

Ciao Amos,
Thanks for your help.
I work for a financial data service provvider.
I need to cache my data for 1 minute because i have a lot of web access
that keep very little pattern data from IIS Web server ( that i hope to
change in Apache as soo as possible).
This data are real time data, so if i can cache it for only 1 minute i
can help to my servers to service more efficentely other applications.
I'll try to use help and i'll feed beck to aboute the results.
I'm sorry for my english
Best regards

Ernesto Nataloni