[squid-users] Re: Re: Re: Re: squid_kerb_auth problem

From: nickcx <ncairncross_at_condenast.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2010 03:57:45 -0800 (PST)

hi,
I'm brand new to linux, squid etc as of 10 days ago but have got my squid 3
stable 20 authenticating my users using NTLM. I'm now trying out Kerberos. I
have followed all the steps in this post and everything seem set up ok
(tests, kvno, klist etc), however my W7 IE8 client repeatedly prompts for a
username and fails.

Could you direct me to the best place to check for log file entries to try
to diagnose where the problem exists? Squid Access.log just shows 407
requests for the client.

Thanks in advance,
nickcx