Re: [squid-users] Re: bypassing upstream proxy

From: Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 27 Jan 2010 23:49:37 +1300

Danil Nafikov wrote:
> My squid proxy is configured to use upstream proxy.
> But one site should to be accessed to all users bypassing upstream
> proxy. (through my proxy, but bypassing upstream)
> How to do that?
> All users have static ip adresses with local authentication.
> Thanks.

  always_direct allow xx - to force a request to always go from your
Squid to the web server (bypassing all cache_peer).

or,
  If you have a mixture of peers where this _can_ be sent....
   "cache_peer_access xx deny xx" - to deny certain requests to this peer.

Amos

--
Please be using
   Current Beta Squid 3.1.0.15