[squid-users] Squid reverse proxy, is there anything similar to mod_proxy_html in Apache?

From: fulan Peng <fulanpeng_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 08:27:06 +0800

Hello guys!

I have made mod_proxy_html working with Apache22(
http://apache.webthing.com/mod_proxy_html/) But many web sites won't
work because Apache mod_proxy cannot handle small errors in html
pages. For example, in the web pages, href="/onepage.html" is ok. But
href="onepage.html" won't work. Squid is stronger than Apache to
handle these small errors in web pages. I fooled around with Squirm
and Squid many hours and I never made it work in reverse mode. Is
Squirm the right thing for reverse proxy url rewriting? Is there any
tool similar to Apache's mod_proxy_html for reverse proxy url
rewriting?

I really cannot understand.

Thanks a lot!

Fulan Peng