Re: [squid-users] Client browser perpetually 'Loading'

From: Dave Coventry <dgcoventry_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 4 Feb 2010 13:02:36 +0200

Hi Amos,

I appreciate you looking into this; thanks very much.

Trying to refresh the cache by using Ctrl+Reload or Shift+Ctrl+Reload
or Ctrl+F5 in Windows do not work.

On 4 February 2010 00:47, Amos Jeffries <squid3_at_treenet.co.nz> wrote:
> It's one pile of horse amongst several. Any of which might be real hay.
>
> I'm more inclined to think some intermediary is having persistent TCP
> connection problems. Caching the content will at worst result in old dead
> content being served back to the clients. But still served back.
> Restarting the server indicates some active connection is hung.

Could you suggest a way to diagnose persistent TCP connection problems
or suggest a forum where I might be able to table the question?

I wouldn't mind marching around to the ISP offices and throwing a
tantrum, but I'd prefer to be reasonably sure of my facts before I did
so.

~ Dave Coventry