[squid-users] problem with IP_Filters Header file

From: akoshi <agatura_at_isk.ac.ke>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 2010 23:57:25 -0800 (PST)

Am trying to compile squid to allow transparency using this command

./configure --enable-ipf-transparent

on a MAC mini running 10.5.8

am getting a error

WARNING: Cannot find necessary IP-Filter header files
         Transparent Proxy support WILL NOT be enabled

How can i solve this, how can I install the IP headers file, I already have
the installer but which distribution do I use for a mac