[squid-users] setting up different filtering based on port number

From: Al - Image Hosting Services <azick_at_zickswebventures.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 2010 18:21:25 -0600 (CST)

Hi,

I know that this is a little bit off topic for this list, but I asked on
the squidguard list and they said that I need to run 2 instances of squid.
I know that squid can listen on 2 ports very easily, and I have setup
squid to listen on 2 different ports. Port 8080 uses squidguard to filter,
but port 8081 doesn't. What I would really like to be able to do is to
have less restrictive filtering on port 8081. For example, I would like to
block youtube on port 8080, but not on port 8081. Still I would like to be
able to block porn on port 8081. Could someone give me some assistance on
how to do this or point me to a how to?

Best Regards,
Al