Re: [squid-users] auth-problem with website on server with port 8080

From: <Ralf.Lutz_at_Heidelberg.de>
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 15:23:46 +0100

For testing I´ve now made the following entries in the squid.conf before the auth-entries, so that I shold connect to the site without authentication:

acl zfl url_regex bsz-bw
acl zfl1 port 80 8080
http_access allow zfl zfl1

and this works not, too. So it seems, that not the authentication is the problem, or ? The squid with ntlm that works is also another squid-version, so this would be possible.

Has anyone an idea ?

Kind Regards,
Ralf